Most recent first
Email/Contact phone no: patricia.schutz666@btinternet.com
On 07-08-2016
pat schutz said:
Hi, I am not sure if this will be of interest to you but I have a side mounted headlight shell with good chrome for the age on ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291836249229?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 It is a 8" unit, Would love to see it go to a good home. cheers Pat

Email/Contact phone no: patricia.schutz666@btinternet.com
On 07-08-2016
pat schutz said:
Hi, I am not sure if this will be of interest to you but I have a side mounted headlight shell with good chrome for the age on ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291836249229?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 It is a 8" unit, Would love to see it go to a good home. cheers Pat

Email/Contact phone no: patricia.schutz666@btinternet.com
On 07-08-2016
pat schutz said:
Hi, I am not sure if this will be of interest to you but I have a side mounted headlight shell with good chrome for the age on ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291836249229?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 It is a 8" unit, Would love to see it go to a good home. cheers Pat

Email/Contact phone no: john.1martin@yahoo.co.uk
On 02-08-2016
JOHN MARTIN said:
Austin Devon Service Manual - see my ebay listing here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232023994989?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Email/Contact phone no: d_mdconald@mail.com
On 30-07-2016
David McDonald said:
looking for two front wing for an Austin a40 Devon 1951. Thanks david

Email/Contact phone no: d_mdconald@mail.com
On 30-07-2016
David McDonald said:
looking for two front wing for an Austin a40 Devon 1951. Thanks david

Email/Contact phone no: derek.lowther@btinternet.com
On 27-07-2016
D W Lowther said:
1952 A40 Devon Pick-up for sale.Very nice condition and good running order.Must be seen to be appreciated. Garaged at all times and can be viewed in Cheshire.

Email/Contact phone no: rounthwaite63@sky.com
On 24-07-2016
Andy Rounthwaite said:
For Sale 1949 Austin 16 parts : 4wheels and tyres, complete rear axle, pair front hubs (also complete) brake pedal and brake rods, all four road springs,AND all four self jacks! I would prefer to sell all parts as a job lot, sensible offers please. To be collected from Doncaster Andy 07759338309

Email/Contact phone no: rounthwaite63@sky.com
On 24-07-2016
Andy Rounthwaite said:
For Sale 1949 Austin 16 parts : 4wheels and tyres, complete rear axle, pair front hubs (also complete) brake pedal and brake rods, all four road springs,AND all four self jacks! I would prefer to sell all parts as a job lot, sensible offers please. To be collected from Doncaster Andy 07759338309

Email/Contact phone no: rounthwaite63@sky.com
On 24-07-2016
Andy Rounthwaite said:
For Sale 1949 Austin 16 parts : 4wheels and tyres, complete rear axle, pair front hubs (also complete) brake pedal and brake rods, all four road springs,AND all four self jacks! I would prefer to sell all parts as a job lot, sensible offers please. To be collected from Doncaster Andy 07759338309

<1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7> <8> <9> <10> <11> <12> <13> <14> <15> <16> <17> <18> <19> <20> <21> <22> <23> <24> <25> <26> <27> <28> <29> <30> <31> <32> <33> <34> <35> <36> <37> <38> <39> <40> <41> <42> <43> <44> <45> <46> <47> <48> <49> <50> <51> <52> <53> <54> <55> <56>